Our middle school ministry, for youth in grades 6, 7 and 8 is called 4Twelve. This name comes from the scripture found in 1 Timothy 4:12 which states, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."
4 Twelve will begin meeting on Sunday mornings at 9:15 a.m. in the Chapel for Worship. We will then head to Room 304 for our 4Twelve meeting from 10:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. During this time we have games, a lesson, and devotions allowing youth to establish roots in their own faith and begin exploring their own personal beliefs. Come join us!
Keep up to date on all of the activities, service dates, and mission trips with our 2017-2018 Calendar!
August 13: Worship together at 10:30 a.m. in Sanctuary
(meet us in the Balcony)
August 20: MyMeridian Open House Event
August 27: Beginning of our School Year Schedule
Worship in Chapel at 9:15 a.m.
4Twelve Meeting at 10:30 a.m. in Room 304
We have a wonderful, loving, and fun group of adults who volunteer with the Middle School Ministry 4Twelve. Let me introduce you to them!
- Proud aunt of 4
- Enjoys boating, golf, and Butler basketball
- Always in the mood to laugh and smile
- Very positive, upbeat
- Do not be worried/scared by her random song outbreaks
- "Age is just a number, but acting 12 is a spiritual gift."--Stacy
Kenton (aka "Wonton") Brett
- Proud Dad to Emma and Laura
- Loves to travel, especially with youth!
- Likes stupid puns and jokes (but not up to Roger’s level)
- Most useful skill: Can juggle and ride a unicycle, wherever it is necessary.
- "Ask me about my zebra encounter"--Wonton