Our middle school ministry, for youth in grades 6, 7 and 8 is called 4Twelve. This name comes from the scripture found in 1 Timothy 4:12 which states, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."
4 Twelve will begin meeting on Sunday mornings at 9:15 a.m. in the Chapel for Worship. We will then head to Room 304 for our 4Twelve meeting from 10:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. During this time we have games, a lesson, and devotions allowing youth to establish roots in their own faith and begin exploring their own personal beliefs. Come join us!
Kenton (aka "Wonton") Brett
- Proud Dad to Emma and Laura
- Loves to travel, especially with youth!
- Likes stupid puns and jokes (but not up to Roger’s level)
- Most useful skill: Can juggle and ride a unicycle, wherever it is necessary.
- "Ask me about my zebra encounter"--Wonton