Children's Day In
Children's Day In is both a Nursery School (Mother's/Parent's Day Out) for children 9 months to 3 years and a Traditional Preschool for 3,4 & 5 year olds. We operate on the traditional school year calendar (Mid-August through Memorial Day). Our facility is open from 9am to 2:30pm Tuesday through Friday during the school year. There's lots more information on this site or contact Christy Whaley with any questions. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
Need to pay tuition?? click here and use the "registration form" to pay now!
COVID policies and procedures please read this before moving on....
Are you ready to get started? We are ready and waiting! Here is a bit more information:
- Which class is right for my child? Read this to pick the perfect one.
- Tell me a little more about the program! Here are some FAQ's.
- Contact us to set up a personal family tour at your convenience!
- Download a copy of the CDI handbook here.
- We'd love for you to join us! Click here to register now.
- 2020-21 Calendar (important dates)
2021-2022 School Year Registration Information:
As of 2/1/2021 the registration process is open! Please proceed to the online registration platform to provide us with your child's information, parent information as well as the required $125 registration fee. If you are a new family-- also please submit the PDF registration form in addition to the online form so I can input complete family information accurately.
All spots are first come, first served and all placements are based on the directors discretion. Waitlist update as of 2/10/2021:
- Pre-k (Green Frog/Yellow Giraffe) WAITLIST ONLY
- Preschool (Blue Birds/Orange Fish) WAITLIST ONLY
- LIMITED AVAILABILTY in Fun Friday (the Preschool & Pre-K add on day)
- Bumblebees: Tuesday and Thursday WAITLIST ONLY
- Ducklings: Tuesday and Thursday WAITLIST ONLY
- Teddy Bears: Tuesday and Thursday WAITLIST ONLY
Please fill out the PDF form above and scan/send it in to be added to the waitlist. There is no fee due for waitlist only classes. The fee will be collected if a spot becomes available.
Required Forms (due before the first day of each school year):
- Emergency Form (one per family, updated annually)
- Health Form (one per child, updated annually)
- Child Profile (one per child, updated annually)
- Allergy Alert (FAAP- only needed if your child has KNOWN allergies)
- Easy Pay (preferred option for future payments)
5500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46208