Our middle school ministry, for youth in grades 6, 7 and 8 is called 4Twelve. This name comes from the scripture found in 1 Timothy 4:12 which states, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."
4Twelve gathers at 10:30 a.m. Sunday mornings. We'll all meet in room 308 for snacks and then will separate into middle and high school groups for study. During this time we have games, a lesson, and devotions allowing youth to establish roots in their own faith and begin exploring their own personal beliefs. Come join us!
Youth Ministry Leader
- Loves engaging with youth and sparking passion for Jesus!
- Loves outreach and helping people in the community.
- Very outdoorsy: likes camping, kayaking and hiking.
- Likes trying new hobbies and activities.
- Learn more about Leigh here
Kenton (aka "Wonton") Brett
- Proud Dad to Emma and Laura
- Loves to travel, especially with youth!
- Likes stupid puns and jokes (but not up to Roger’s level)
- Most useful skill: Can juggle and ride a unicycle, wherever it is necessary.
- "Ask me about my zebra encounter"--Wonton